- Ethernet World 2014: Exclusive Speaker Q&A with Telefonica 4 September 2014 | 10:26 am
- Ethernet World 2014: Exclusive Speaker Q&A with SFR 1 September 2014 | 10:45 am
- MRV’s SDN and NFV Products and Architecture 26 August 2014 | 4:31 pm
- 100G Metro Transformation 21 August 2014 | 4:49 pm
- Exclusive Speaker Q&A with Globetel 15 August 2014 | 3:03 pm
Asia’s leading event bringing the APAC Optical Networking eco-system under one roof – now in its 3rd Year!
WDM APAC 2014 saw 52 unique operators and over 250 attendees, and will continue its expansion into 2015.
This is event is part of IIR’s world renowned series WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking and specifically tailor to its regional audiences.
Click here to download the 2014 Post show report
Click here to download the WDM & Next Generton Optical Neworking 2014 Seires Brochure
- Economics and business models – financial and economic analysis related to optical networking and determining the optimum network evolution path for legacy networks
- Network convergence-role of optical, OTN, IP, and control plane on the road to improved network efficiency
- Optical transport SDN – Making the business case for Software Defined Networking (SDN) for the WAN transport network
- Delivering cloud and data centre connectivity with optical networks
- The evolution of optical networking in mobile backhaul and fronthaul networks
- Scaling and flexibility of the optical network -Flex spectrum/grid and super channels - Innovating beyond 100G and the evolving to TBits
- Delivering High Bandwidth Dynamic Optical Services
With 52 unique operators and over 250 attendees, the 2nd annual WDM & Next Generation Optical Networks APAC has grown and truly established itself as the go to conference for optical network discussions, debate and networking in Asia. Thank you to all our expert speakers and supporters.
Click here to download the post event report.
Testimonials from 2014 Show:
“An opportunity not to be missed for a very good exposure and well versed information gained from the 3 days WDM & NG Optical Networking 2014 conference“(AA, Telekom Malaysia)
“The best event to gather the key service providers and equipment vendors in Optics transport” (GK, Alcatel-Lucent)
“Neat little event which gave quality time to discuss with customers and other vendors” (SV, Coriant)
“The place to be if you are serious about your optical backbone” (AU, Sri Lanka Telekom)
“A great experience to meet with industry leaders from Operators, Vendors, System Integrators, etc. Good for networking” (AN, PTCL)
“The conference was use and insightful. I would have liked to have seen vendors promoting their ideas and concepts, especially around next generation services. I also feel the carrier presentations are useful.” (PN, Verizon)
“An extremely focussed and comprehensive conference dealing with emerging transport technologies and solutions. Broadly attended by virtually all major solution providers and a good variety of diverse service providers” (RS, Coriant)
“A great success” (KD, Alcatel-Lucent)
“Thank you for the wonderful conference in Singapore, it was very useful” (RG, Ncell)
“I not only gained useful information about optical networks, but also developed new relationship with other service providers and vendors” (L-C, K, Chunghwa Telecom)
A Snapshot our 52 Different Service Provider & Enterprise Companies:
* Ajnai Corporation * Ectivise Solutions Pte * Ncell Pvt. Ltd. * Ricklee Enterprise Inc * AT&T * FIS Global Solutions * Nextgen Networks * Setia Haruman Technology * Bayan Telecommunications * Focus Metro Network PTE * NexWave Technologies * Singapore Police Force * BT Singapore * Focustech Network * NTT Singapore Pte * Singapore Power Tel * CERNET * Globalnet * Nucleus Connect Pte * Singtel * Changi Airport Group * Globe Telecom * Pacnet * Sri Lanka Telecom PLC * China Unicom (Singapore) * Info & Communication Network * PTCL * ST Electronics * Chunghwa Telecom * Lintas * PLDT * StarHub * Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore * Loxley Wireless Public Company * PT. Mitra Integrasi Informatika * Telekom Malaysia Berhad * Comm Reg Commission Mongolia * M1 Limited * PT Moratelindo Telematika * Telstra Global * CSIT * Ministry of Science & Technology * PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia * TransTeleCom (TTK) Russia * Defence Science Technology Agency * Moratel International Pte * REDLINK Communications * UIH (Thailand) * Deutsche Telekom * MyRepublic * Resonant Networks * Verizon *
“It was very nice. The choice of speakers and arrangement was wonderful. Also the networking was good for me as I was able to learn what other operators are doing in their markets.”UI, MTN Nigeria
“I was impressed with the number and different service provider companies from across the APAC region and as an operator it was useful to share and hear experiences from operators on 40G, 100G and OTN plans”AN, PTCL
“It’s my pleasure to speak at the WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking APAC. It was a very successful event indeed, congratulations!”SL, Nucleus Connect