- Tim Gillett from Fibre Systems solicits opinions of exhibitors and delegates 28 July 2014 | 3:18 pm
- Carrier Ethernet APAC 2014 | Draft Agenda Announced 18 July 2014 | 3:32 pm
- Exclusive Speaker Q&A with Global Capacity 15 July 2014 | 10:45 am
- WDM USA 2014 | Keynote Line-Up Announced 14 July 2014 | 4:04 pm
- Next Generation Optical Networking 2014 ended on a High Note 14 July 2014 | 3:53 pm
Asia’s leading event bringing the APAC Optical Networking eco-system under one roof – now in its 3rd Year!
WDM APAC 2014 saw 52 unique operators and over 250 attendees, and will continue its expansion into 2015.
This is event is part of IIR’s world renowned series WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking and specifically tailor to its regional audiences.
Click here to download the 2014 Post show report
Click here to download the WDM & Next Generton Optical Neworking 2014 Seires Brochure
- Evolution of 100G and what comes next
- Exploring Optical convergence and what it means for your business
- The essential Next Generation Optical Networking technologies
- End-to-end solutions across access networks, aggregation network and core network
- How to deploy to the next-generation-technologies in the most cost-effective way?
- How does SDN benefit and fit into optical networks
With 52 unique operators and over 250 attendees, the 2nd annual WDM & Next Generation Optical Networks APAC has grown and truly established itself as the go to conference for optical network discussions, debate and networking in Asia. Thank you to all our expert speakers and supporters.
Click here to download the post event report.
Testimonials from 2014 Show:
“An opportunity not to be missed for a very good exposure and well versed information gained from the 3 days WDM & NG Optical Networking 2014 conference“(AA, Telekom Malaysia)
“The best event to gather the key service providers and equipment vendors in Optics transport” (GK, Alcatel-Lucent)
“Neat little event which gave quality time to discuss with customers and other vendors” (SV, Coriant)
“The place to be if you are serious about your optical backbone” (AU, Sri Lanka Telekom)
“A great experience to meet with industry leaders from Operators, Vendors, System Integrators, etc. Good for networking” (AN, PTCL)
“The conference was use and insightful. I would have liked to have seen vendors promoting their ideas and concepts, especially around next generation services. I also feel the carrier presentations are useful.” (PN, Verizon)
“An extremely focussed and comprehensive conference dealing with emerging transport technologies and solutions. Broadly attended by virtually all major solution providers and a good variety of diverse service providers” (RS, Coriant)
“A great success” (KD, Alcatel-Lucent)
“Thank you for the wonderful conference in Singapore, it was very useful” (RG, Ncell)
“I not only gained useful information about optical networks, but also developed new relationship with other service providers and vendors” (L-C, K, Chunghwa Telecom)
A Snapshot our 52 Different Service Provider & Enterprise Companies:
* Ajnai Corporation * Ectivise Solutions Pte * Ncell Pvt. Ltd. * Ricklee Enterprise Inc * AT&T * FIS Global Solutions * Nextgen Networks * Setia Haruman Technology * Bayan Telecommunications * Focus Metro Network PTE * NexWave Technologies * Singapore Police Force * BT Singapore * Focustech Network * NTT Singapore Pte * Singapore Power Tel * CERNET * Globalnet * Nucleus Connect Pte * Singtel * Changi Airport Group * Globe Telecom * Pacnet * Sri Lanka Telecom PLC * China Unicom (Singapore) * Info & Communication Network * PTCL * ST Electronics * Chunghwa Telecom * Lintas * PLDT * StarHub * Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore * Loxley Wireless Public Company * PT. Mitra Integrasi Informatika * Telekom Malaysia Berhad * Comm Reg Commission Mongolia * M1 Limited * PT Moratelindo Telematika * Telstra Global * CSIT * Ministry of Science & Technology * PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia * TransTeleCom (TTK) Russia * Defence Science Technology Agency * Moratel International Pte * REDLINK Communications * UIH (Thailand) * Deutsche Telekom * MyRepublic * Resonant Networks * Verizon *
“It was very nice. The choice of speakers and arrangement was wonderful. Also the networking was good for me as I was able to learn what other operators are doing in their markets.”UI, MTN Nigeria
“I was impressed with the number and different service provider companies from across the APAC region and as an operator it was useful to share and hear experiences from operators on 40G, 100G and OTN plans”AN, PTCL
“It’s my pleasure to speak at the WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking APAC. It was a very successful event indeed, congratulations!”SL, Nucleus Connect