Asia’s leading event bringing the APAC Optical Networking eco-system under one roof – now in its 3rd Year!
Join us for the 3rd annual Next Generation Optical Networking APAC, 22-23rd April 2015.
MEET AND NETWORK WITH 300+ ATTENDEES
Next Generation Optical Networking APAC has truly established itself as the go to conference for optical network discussions, debate and networking in Asia. Last year we welcomed 52 unique operator companies and over 250 attendees! As it returns to Asia for it's third year, the event will continue to offer 3 days of workshops, thought leadership presentations, panel discussions and networking opportunities!
Key Topics For 2015
- Economics and business models – financial and economic analysis related to optical networking and determining the optimum network evolution path for legacy networks
- Network convergence-role of optical, OTN, IP, and control plane on the road to improved network efficiency
- Optical transport SDN – Making the business case for Software Defined Networking (SDN) for the WAN transport network
- Delivering cloud and data centre connectivity with optical networks
- The evolution of optical networking in mobile backhaul and fronthaul networks
- Scaling and flexibility of the optical network -Flex spectrum/grid and super channels - Innovating beyond 100G and the evolving to TBits
- Delivering High Bandwidth Dynamic Optical Services
People confirmed to attend this year include:
Net Singapore Pte Ltd, AT&T Communications, Augere Wireless Broadband Bangladesh Limited (AWBBL), BTI Systems, CERNET, China Telecom, Chunghwa Telecom, Cisco Systems, Coriant, Deutsche Telekom Asia Pte Ltd, Dialog Axiata PLC, DSTA, Fiber@ Home, Fibrecomm, Focus Technology Network Sdn. Bhd, FTTH Council Asia Pacific, Google, Hutchison Global Communications, Idea Cellular, Indosat Singapore Pte Ltd, Infinera, Informatioin and Communication Network Company, Interlink Telecom, Korea Telecom, Level 3 Communciations, LightBrigade,, M1 Limited, Maxis, Mobifone Global JSC, Nepal Telecom, Net2One, NTT, NTT Corporation, NTT Singapore Pte Ltd, Nucleus Connect Pte Lte, Ogero Telecom, Packet One Netwirk Sdn Bhd, PCCW Global, Reliance Communications, Sify Technologies Ltd, Singapore Telecommunications Limited, Singtel Mobile, SP Telecommunications,StarHub Ltd, TATA Communications, TelBru Telekom Brunei, Telecom Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia Berhad, Telekomunikasi, Indonesia International Pte.Ltd ( Telin Singapore ), Teliasonera International Carrier, Tencent, TM Research and Development, Transmode, Verizon, Vietnam Telecom National.
Pre Conference Training Session
The 2015 Floorplan
How To Register
Calling all Operators - Register for your VIP pass here
None Operators - Click here to register
“It was very nice. The choice of speakers and arrangement was wonderful. Also the networking was good for me as I was able to learn what other operators are doing in their markets.”UI, MTN Nigeria
“I was impressed with the number and different service provider companies from across the APAC region and as an operator it was useful to share and hear experiences from operators on 40G, 100G and OTN plans”AN, PTCL
“It’s my pleasure to speak at the WDM & Next Generation Optical Networking APAC. It was a very successful event indeed, congratulations!”SL, Nucleus Connect